Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Feet Felt Like They Were Bleeding, but It Was Worth It


So I have been very lax in keeping up with the blogs.  Ok. So lax is a severe understatement but nonetheless, the blogs are resuming, first with some catch-up.  

Day 3 of orientation was a city wide scavenger hunt.  Our team won the game and the most creative photo.  I also won foot pain and toes I swore were bleeding.  Not to mention, the last 10 minutes of it, I felt like I was on The Amazing Race as we ran down the streets of Philly to hand in our stuff on time.  Any fitness I gained from Nepal was no longer and my performance was shameful to say the least.  
One of the things we had to get a picture of was eating a dumpling.  I think the picture explains the logic.  And bonus for us for winning the game, we won a 50$ gift card to B&N each.  Which seemed wonderful at the time being in college and needing books, but so far, has remained unused cause I am too broke to afford books full price.  Perhaps I'll buy the fashion grading book I've been eyeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment