Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Day That Eventually Worked Out

Friday was quite the day of ups and downs.
Left at 5am to drive into the city. Got in a car accident, the first in 9 years, the first I've ever caused, by backing into my parents car. So not really a car accident but still.
Arrived in the city before dawn and found a free, awesome parking space.
Went to NYC, had a good meeting with EMC client.
Getting home from NYC, it was like I had never been to NYC. Memory you have failed me.
Arrived at PA just in time to catch the last bus for the next hour and a half.
Went to the wrong gate
Got pissed at myself because I have taken this bus a zillion times.
Had to run.
Had a stranger help me as I ran for my departing bus
Caught the bus just in time.
Sat on the bus in traffic and arrived close to an hour late
Smashed my leg trying to get through the turnstile on a rejected token
Missed the subway train that had just pulled up.
Arrived for my dinner plans and got a great hug.
At dinner, waitress knocked over wine cooler stand.
Got free glass of wine from manager.
Chase got fixed and is no longer a padiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment