Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Long Awaited Pancake


After weeks of talking about pancakes followed by 3 weeks from when we spotted the Hungry Jack, we finally got pancakes. Fluffy heaven was only delayed by not having a pan then forgetting to get butter.

But alas, Sunday morning was a glorious day for pancakes, once we figured out how to use the hotplate. Toppings were banana and Nutella. Perfection. Please note the pancakes did not look this gross in real life. I think it's the plate. I could have eaten them forever. Now, I have to work on getting a big piece of meat. I miss meat. Of all the things I miss from home, I miss food the most.

Unfortuately, this has been the highlight of my week. Classes 6 days a week does not leave much time for anything. More blogs to come after finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment