Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's Sexy Feet Time


Finals are over! It was a long week, a long term, but we finished. After weeks of 6 day, full day, class days, all day and all night studying, we are going out. Our plan: dance our mental and physical exhaustion away. Ok, dance and drink.... Nonetheless, I broke out my sexy feet and the night was on. (my feet are also extra sexy having just received a pedicure. Preshal and I treated ourselves to mani, pedis post finals for a mere 6$ and that includes the upsells of scrubs and french tips.) After some hotel drinks and quick dinner, we landed at China House. Shots quickly followed. Followed by beer. Followed by shots. Followed by a beer from an Italian Nuclear Engineer. And dancing was all night long. I wish I could share the video from the last song of the night. It was what can only be descibed as, "if you had only one song to dance it all away, this is how you would dance", crazy dancing.
As of this morning, my body still had not fully unwound from the stress of the week as I partially awoke feeling not so good from the beer and liquor combo and trying to do financial equations to figure out if I really did feel fine or not.
In four hours, we are headed off to Nepal for a week. Check back then.
Plus a bonus story will be added then. I got a roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment