Sunday, January 10, 2010

Play times Over.




Today is the last day of doing nothing. I have been enjoying the do-whatever-I-want-to-do days and am going to miss having time-freedom as tomorrow starts the spring semester at Temple and for the first time, after being a Temple student for six months, I will step foot on campus. Which reminds me I need to find a map.... This week is filled with orientation and even some team building exercises (not tonight!...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN93rFZuJs

Just a quick recap of the move back to philly. Arrived in DC with a connecting flight to Philly. Flight got cancelled then spent hours trying to retrieve my luggage and then 6 hours driving, in above snow storm, home, arriving at 5am. By the way, arriving home from 88 degrees and sunny to freezing and a snow storm was way not cool.

Luckily, didn't feel jetlag very much; however, the food took some getting used to. Meats in particular just don't seem to get along. Adjusting back to life in the states was a bit difficult for the first couple weeks especially the cold. I hate the cold. A lot.

Lots of friends and family including going to the old, drexel hangout New Deck, Fuchs Family Game Night & picking up random guys walking who are walking home in sandals with a pizza. Seeing people, unpacking my stuff from the VT move (most of Mumbai is still in the basement), and avoiding doing stuff have kept me quite busy over break.

Now I am living at home and starting tomorrow will be commuting to school via the Regional Rails. Choo Choo! I must say, I am pretty excited to get my very first train pass. While I am sure the trains will not be as interesting as Mumbai, I am hoping they will be colorful enough to provide some stories.

Business hours are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment