Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So my vacation was about a month ago and I'm still writing blogs about it.







A mixture of illness (blog to come soon) and lack of motivation has prevented me from continuing with my Golden Triangle adventures. So let's continue.



Richard Gere was here.



It seems everywhere we went in Jodhpur & to the carpet makers in the village, Richard Gere had visited and the owners were more than enthused to share & show us proof that he had come to their establishment. The fabric house boasted that he bought 20 some scarves from them. I bought one cause I'm not as rich as he.



In the village, they drink opium. We got to see the guy grind it and filter it into a tea. No cups required. It is poured into the palm of your hand and drank.



In the village, we also met a potter. Annie & I got to make pots on the wheel. Good times. And no, the experience was not like Ghost. Although it would have been more exciting if they told stories of Patrick visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment